Gregory N. McEwen
Toll Free: 800-732-3070
- Serious Injury or Death
- Product Liability
- Drug Recalls
- Mass Torts-Defective Drugs and Medical Devices
- Insurance Subrogation Claims
- Insurance Claims Practices
- Business Litigation
Gregory N. McEwen has the distinction of being both voted by his peers as one of the Super Lawyers in Minnesota for five years in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Mr. McEwen’s peers have recognized him for the results he has consistently obtained for his clients over the years. As one of the most successful attorneys in the country, since opening a private practice in 1997, he has recovered in excess of 100 million dollars for people he represents throughout the United States. He has also obtained more than 30 verdicts and settlements in excess of 1 million dollars each.
Mr. McEwen has focused his career on complex, high stakes litigation. Whether he is representing catastrophically injured individuals against product manufacturers, insurers and others, or businesses whose owners or shareholders have been harmed, his dedication to clients is legendary.
Mr. McEwen is a member of the Million Dollar Roundtable, a member of the American Inns of Court, a member of the Board of Directors of the Minnesota Association for Justice, a member of the American Association for Justice, a member of Attorneys Information Exchange Group, and a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association. He has appeared on public radio, television, and numerous times in newspapers, including a case that was highlighted in the New York Times.
Mr. McEwen has made several media appearances including appearances on:
- KARE TV (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- KSTP TV (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- WCCO TV (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- Minnesota Lawyer
- New York Times
- Pioneer Press (St. Paul)
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis)
- Forum (Fargo, ND)
- Herald (Grand Forks, ND)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D. (1996)
- Concordia College, B.A.
- Luther Seminary, M. Div.
- Preparation of the LP Gas, Fire, or Explosion Case from Investigation Through Trial, National Association of Subrogation Professionals – Subrogator – 2005
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Trial Lawyers
- Board of Governors (2004 – 2009)
- The American Association for Justice (1997 – Present)
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Super Lawyers, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 & 2011
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mpls/St. Paul Magazine “Top Lawyers,” 2004 & 2006
- Minnesota Law & Politics, Minnesota’s Top Personal Injury Attorneys, 2004 – 2009
- All Minnesota Courts
- Pro hac vice Admission in U.S. District Courts: Iowa, Idaho, North Dakota and Nebraska.
- Pro hac vice Admission in State Courts: Mississippi, North Dakota and Iowa
- Oops They Did It Again! Overcoming Common Defense Strategies and Tactics – Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, January 14, 2005
- Premises Liability – Explosions, November 13, 2002
- Fire! – Back to the Basics, Minnesota Institute of Legal Education, February 12, 2002